Information about Lviv
PLACES TO STAY IN
For those who prefer comfort and high service:
For those who like to have fun:
- Hostel Astoria, GHOSTel, Del Pozitiff, Soviet Home Hostel, Deluxe Hostel Under The Roof, Casa Nostra Hostel
For those who appreciate home coziness:
- at the Krakivs’ka, Chornovola, Lychakivs’ka, Fredera, Rymlianyna, Kostiushka and Ploshcha Rynok streets.
PLACES TO EAT OUT
Here are listed some places situated not far from Camp where you can have delicious snack and admire cozy atmosphere. For your easy usage all restaurants and cafes are sorted by their closeness to Camp:
- restoraunts Tysa plius, Hutsul’ska Hrazhda, Halychyna, Roman, Oazys, Marsel', Alehoriia, Kasiopeia, Het’man, Shekspir, Arahvi
- steak house Amihos
- ethno -restaurant Hutsul’skyi dvir
- cafe Malibu
- brewery restaurants Hul’visa i Starhorod
Also, from our own experience we can recommend you some interesting restaurants and cafes that will delight you with original interior and
- restaurant «Kumpel» — it is a place where beer is brewed, where you are welcome 24h/day, where you and your true friends can stay for hours drinking beer and eating roasted piggy. Restaurant might surprise you with a number of creative things. They are: Beer bicycle, Beer boobs and Souvenirs.
- culinary studio «Kryva lypa» will surprise you with its original interior (check the panorama) and even more extraordinary menu with good prices. Looking all around this place your eye will be gladden by its creative design.
- restaurant-cafe «Masoсh». Leather whips, ropes, handcuffs and chains — this is not the list of some Internet-shop. It is just a decoration of the «Masoch» restaurant. All these stuff by the way you can easily try on your own experience. Staff is dressed in appropriate masochistic leather outfits. All dishes of the restaurant menu are prepared with the adding (using) of natural aphrodisiacs. Prices are seductive.
- Galician Jewish tavern «Pid Zolotoiu Rozoiu» combines Jewish and Galician cuisine, preparing both traditional dishes and dishes by the latest recipes. The restaurant interior is decorated with menorahs, antique violins, irons, sewing machines and all the more. Have you ever seen a menu without prices? Only at this place you can try the experience of bargaining with waiters on your own.
- chocolate café «Zolotyi Ducat» — is popular among the citizens and visitors of Lviv for its delicious and relatively inexpensive coffee. What makes this cafe special is its interior: mirror ceiling, niches in the walls made in quite interesting way, soft lighting. All of this things fills the cafe with a unique atmosphere of mystery and mysticism.
- cafe «Lvivska Kopalnia Kavy» — is the largest coffeehouse of Lviv. Visitors can descend into the «rabbet» and even check the process of «getting» coffee. More than 30 kinds of coffee drinks are prepared of roasted coffee beans upstairs. There is also a bookstore and a hall with coffee souvenirs. Anyone can buy coffee beans or already ground coffee, as well as other interesting things related to it.
HOW TO GET TO THE CAMP YOU CAN FIND HERE - http://www.eway.in.ua/en/cities/lviv
If you travel to Lviv by car, it is the most convenient for you to focus (to choose, to use) on the international highway E-40 (from the western border to Lviv it is ukrainian road M-11, and from Kyiv — M-06). Also, you can approach the international highway E-50 and its part E-573 (especially if you are going from the side of Hungary). Locality speed restriction is 60 km / h. In other areas it is usually 90km / h. However, we advise you to follow all traffic signs.
«Important phone numbers»
|International airport «Lviv» named after Danylo Halyts’kyi»||
Lviv, Lyubins’ka st., 168
(032)229-81-12 (information desk),
229-83-19 (lost luggage)
|View||At the airport you can find currency exchange, ATMs (cash machines), telephones, cafes, parking.|
|Main Railway station||Lviv, Dvirtseva sq.,1||
1505 (information desk)
|View||Advance tickets booking-offices is in the downtown (city centre) 20 Hnatiuka st.|
|Suburban Railway station||Lviv, Horodots’ka st, 112||
(032)226-10-06 (information desk)
|Bus station||Lviv, Stryys’ka st, 109||
|Bus station № 2||Lviv, vul. Khmel’nyts’koho st., 225||(032)252-04-89||View|
|Nashe taksi plius||